When Michael and I were first married one of the things that we loved to do was go out on a drive to anywhere (mostly just to the country area) and see the neighborhood. It was a great way to spend some time together and just talk about whatever we wanted too. Well it has been quite awhile since we were last able to do that and Seth hadn't the chance to do this simple but yet fun family tradition of ours so one Sunday after church we packed up the family and went. I must say it was also nice to know how well Seth does on a long car drive too. He slept the entire time or at least until it was time to feed him.
Here is how the girls travel with Seth in the back. They each get a side and just chill there. They do really well at this and don't complain at all. Faith was very interested in watching all of the people walking by and wondering what we were doing. I always enjoy seeing the funny expression on peoples faces.
Hope on the other hand was only interested in horses and cows. She just loves looking at the farm animals. She really wanted us to roll down the windows but we couldn't do that with the shade things on them.
Now that he has a happy belly he is a very happy guy.
We decided before we put him back in his car seat to let him play for a little bit. He very much enjoyed chewing the steering wheel. I think he was also very interesting in seeing the people walk by. Now if you notice in this photo Seth is holding him self up all alone! Yep, his little legs are getting stronger and I'm sure he will walk before I know it.
Seth teaching a thing or two about driving to daddy. Make sure you smile at all those cute mamma's that work so hard.
1 comment:
Okay- after this, you can't make any comments that I'm a bad influence or corrupting him. You started it with this. lol
Post a Comment