It has been getting super hot already and I have been dying from the heat. I can only imagine how bad it is for our little guy to deal with. Thankfully he hasn't done any complaining about it yet. I'm sure it will come later on in life. Anyways, now that he is getting older I am so excited to do some more things with him and one was to take him swimming. Well we aren't members to any gym and I don't know where the pools are in our area so we have a very simple kiddy pool that we got one year. It was suppose to be for the turtle and dogs to enjoy but Seth takes priority when it comes to pool time.
We got our little guy some sun block and some of those diapers that can go into the water. Yeah, those things really soak in a lot of the outside water so I'm not sure how great they really work. He could also be just to skinny for them but we'll just have to wait and see.It is always important to have a swim buddy while in any water no matter how much so Seth got stuck having mommy as his swim buddy. I'm sure he would have preferred Hope or Faith but too bad (they were getting baths of their own at that time).
I'm actually really impressed with our little guy. He didn't cry at all when I put him into the somewhat cold water. He stayed sitting up for awhile and then realized that this was better then a bath and went nuts playing in the water and splashing like crazy. I got super wet from all of his fun.
Something that was kind of funny was how Seth was fascinated with how the light would shine on the water. He enjoyed watching it for ten minutes before he would play again. I am happy that he enjoys the water so much and I hope to be able to find a pool for us to take him too so I can see what he will do with a LOT of water around since he really has no fear of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment