Thursday, June 27

New Kind of Creature

When Seth was first born one of my friends, from the last ward that we lived in, made this cute little dinosaur hat for her son.  She had enough material left over that she made one for Seth too.  It was big on him at first but he now can finally fit into the hat.
 
 I think he looks really cute in this hat and it kind of reminds me of a hat that my brother brought back from his mission that he gave to one of my nephew's.

Honestly this would be super cute on him for Halloween time and all I would need to do would be to put him into a green outfit and make a green tail to go along with the costume.

Okay, I actually found a picture of the hat that my brother brought back.  Doesn't it kind of remind you of Seth's hat?  I guess it is just the mo-hawk that does it for me.  Still fun and cool for a boy.

No comments: