Our family is super excited that we are blessed to have another member joining us in January! Yes, Seth is going to be a big brother already and we couldn't be happier. I am so thankful that he will have someone close to his age to play with since all of his cousins live pretty far away from us. Another great thing about having a baby so close to another one is that he will just also know and remember this sibling being there as part of the family. I do understand it will be tricky having two children so close in age because of extra diapers and feedings but we are still thrilled for this wonderful new adventure coming our way.
So the picture you see here is from my second ultrasound that was done a few days later. I was 6 weeks and 5 days when they did this one. Although I really wish I could have a picture from the first gal that did my ultrasound because she was super nice. At the second one Michael and Seth came with me and Seth started to fuss a little because he had a gas bubble and she told Michael to take him out of the room so she could do her job. He was really mad but did it anyways. She was not a nice lady because she kept saying how she didn't want to do the ultrasound and that it was pointless because we just had one done. Honestly, I wish I knew who to complain about her because she was just horrible!
This third ultrasound my wonderful doctor did herself just to make sure baby was still okay. I am 9 weeks and 6 days pregnant here. It was fun to see the heart beat fluttering. Couldn't really hear it well but it was still fun. I'm just grateful everything is going okay for right now. I am having to take it easy since I am still in a lot of pain most of the time. Which does make it hard to take care of Seth all by myself. I can't tell you how many times I have prayed to have family living closer or a friend in our ward stop by and check on us but the Lord still has given me strength to make it through the day. Me and my little guy have even found ways to adapt when it is a very bad/hard day for me.
Seth is wonderful at holding his own bottle now so on the days that I can hardly pick him up I put his nursing pillow in his crib and set him up on that so he can drink from his bottle. Thankfully the little guy doesn't mind so much. I set a chair right next to him and watch and stroke his hair while he eats so I feel like I am close to him. At times I have had to change his diaper in there but that isn't too often.
On this day I wanted Seth to feel special so I put him in his special outfit he got from his lovely crazy aunt that day. I just love this face he is making.
He is such a handsome boy and I know he is going to be a wonderful big brother too. I can see him and our next little one having fun and getting into trouble too.
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Glad he likes it. And you said I was crazy? Oh yeah- Kori.
Post a Comment