I have been looking for a pair of sunglasses for Seth for awhile. I saw one pair that I loved but I didn't get them and when I went back of course they were out of his size. Just how it goes with baby stuff for our area. Michael did find this cute pair and the best part of the glasses is that there is a little dog on the front so it totally fits with our family. I think he is one very cute guy and everyone that has seen him wear his glasses just gets the biggest smile on their faces.
Of course we can't have summer fun without our big sister puppies playing with us. This was actually the first day in awhile that we were all able to go outside and .....enjoy the shade together.
Since Seth is starting to figure out how to army crawl he made a big discovery while we were outside. Under his blanket was some grass and he just had to figure that stuff out. It was so much fun to watch him.
Of course his best friend Faith had to see what he was doing and then ended up helping him figure out what the grass is and what it is for. Silly puppy.
By the end of our first day of real summer fun outside Seth just enjoyed looking up at the apple trees and watching birds fly over and sing as they go. It was such a nice, beautiful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment