Tuesday, July 2

Christmas In July

With baby number two coming close to the Christmas holiday again I am trying hard to do extended family gifts early.  I know this is something I need to do because when I was pregnant with Seth I didn't have the energy to do very much.  I also think it is nice to have done because then you don't have to worry about it and you can enjoy your holiday more. 
Well this year we have one of my older sisters and her family so Michael and I decided to make them this special plack they can hang on their wall.  We thought and prayed really hard what scripture they might like and would be improtant for their family to remember and then Michael carved it into a piece of wood.  Then he stained it and I think it turned out wonderful.  I'm really hoping they like it.

No comments: