Tuesday, July 30

4th of July Breakfast

The morning of the 4th we were a little late getting to the ward breakfast because we had to quickly stop by the house to get something for Seth.  Thankfully we didn't miss anything.  It was actually quite interesting to see how much my parents ward has changed over the years too.  It really isn't the same ward that I grew up in and I kind of miss that.  I only saw a handful of people that I knew at the breakfast.
 
There was a presentation of the flag and a song and then there was this guy as the speaker for the entire time.  I'm sorry to say but I was totally board and didn't pay any attention to what he was saying.  It is also had to pay attention when you are very tired and distracted by a cute little baby.
 
 Seth was having a blast playing with the balloons that were used as center pieces on the tables.  He LOVED it!  He was entertained the entire time we were there.

 He was also very interested in trying to figure out the sparkle weight they used to hold the balloons down.  Honestly I was just glad that he stayed mostly quite for the entire presentation.

 Seth enjoyed the balloons so much that a lady from the breakfast let us take them home since they were done using them.  As you can see Seth was over joyed to have them.  He was laughing all of the way home.

Now sine we aren't at home, home I thought it would be fun to do a holiday shirt for our little man.  I mean, I have done it for so many other holiday's that I really couldn't leave out doing this for my favorite one so this is the outfit we found for him to wear.
 
 Grandma was also super kind to get him a bib to wear on this special holiday.  Thank goodness we had it too because this kid was running out of bibs while we were there and I packed a lot of them.  My mother got bibs for his girl cousins that are close to his age and I was so hoping to get a picture of all three of them together wearing their bibs but it just wasn't possible with one of my sister's family being super sick so maybe we will get the chance to do something fun like that another year.
 
Even though we had already taken a family photo I thought it would be fun to do another one since each of us was in a different color patriotic shirt.  As you can see Red, White, and Blue!  Hey, I thought it was cleaver and fun at the same time. 

No comments: