The penguin sure is shrinking but I like seeing that. I am so proud of my little man and all of the growing that he has been doing this last month. He has gotten so good at his army crawl that he can get anywhere fast. He can also sit up wonderfully by himself. He can even go from laying down to sitting himself up. He has started to try and grab things and pull himself up. He has only managed to do that once but I'm sure this next month he will get it down pat. He loves to wiggle! He enjoys looking at everything and trying to figure it all out.
He started eating solid foods at the beginning of the month and has really liked everything we have given him so far. I'm very thankful that he isn't a picky eater yet. He is getting better at playing with some of his toys and thankfully that is entertaining him more so I can do a few things. He loves his time outside and enjoys playing with the grass or leaves he finds. Seth still hasn't gotten anymore teeth in but I'm sure they can't be too far away because of how swollen his top gums are looking. This last few days he has been doing something super big! He has started to say ma ma after I say it. He has only done this four times and not always when I hope he will but HEY, it is still really cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment