Friday, July 26

Gettin Big Quick

I had a feeling that his pregnancy was going to feel like it was going much faster then my last one because I'm up and taking care of a little boy that is crawling all over the place.  My last pregnancy I was also sick a TON so I slept and didn't move much.  It was pretty boring and very lonely at times.  Thankfully I have a nice sweet son that makes sure I wont have that problem again.  Now sometimes I can't find a sitter for him when I have a appointment so he gets to go and join in on the fun of being a big brother.  My last ultrasound he got to come along.  He did really good until the lights went out and he thought he was going to be forced to take a nap.  The nurse really didn't like his crying/fussing but there wasn't anything I could do about it.
 
 I just love seeing ultrasounds and how big this little one is getting.  So far the baby is doing great and is just as active as big brother Seth was at this stage.  I've already felt those butterfly kicks and things a couple of times.  My doctor wasn't surprise at all because they also made note at how active this kid is.  This baby also has a lot of things in common with Seth's pregnancy too.  Like heart beat is the same as what Seth's was and the placenta is also on the same side too.  I can't wait to find out what we are having cause I would love to make some comparisons with these too.

I guess I should have mentioned that I was 12 weeks and 5 days along when these pictures were taken.  It was fun to see all of the measurements taken too.  The only thing that creeped me out a little is that in this last picture you can see the baby's brain.  I guess that just lets me know that this kid is going to be just as smart as Seth is right now.

No comments: