Wednesday, July 31

Queen Of The West

This last weekend we got to see Michael's parents and younger brother.  It was so great to have them hang out with a us for a few days.  I wanted to do something fun/different/special while they were here but the boat races had ended so the only thing that I could think of doing was going down by the river for a nice walk.  Well as luck would have it the Queen of the West paddle boat was at the park we went too.
 We have seen this boat several times over the years that we have lived here but it was Seth's first time so I had to get a picture.

 It is a really pretty boat and I'm hoping that one day I'll be able to at least walk on it for a few minutes to get a good look at the inside.

 Since it was parked at the dock I was able to walk Seth down so he could have a closer look.  Sadly he was more interested in the people that were illegally swimming in that area.

 Here is Michael's brother and my adorable hubby with the girls by the back of the boat.

As you can see it is a large and very beautiful boat and I'm glad that we got to see it this year for a few minutes.  This is actually almost becoming a tradition.

No comments: