Tuesday, August 11

Wrapped Up

Well Hope did it again. Another very cute thing all on her own. However I am not so sure how she did it. I was watching a movie wrapped up in a blanket with Hope laying on the floor before I had to leave the room to go and get something. When I got back I was totally surprised with what she had done.I still can not believe that she had wrapped herself up in the blanket like that. I guess she just wanted a turn or something. I like the look on her face like, "What?"She then just turned her head and started to watch the movie again like nothing was out of the normal. The funny thing of it all is that Hope has blankets of her own to use and she picks to use mine. I think that if she can wrap herself up in a blanket then she can learn to go and get her own blanket too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so funny!!!