Tuesday, August 11

Puzzle Me?

I am one of those people who are just not that much into puzzles. A puzzle can just be really frustrating sometimes and take forever to complete. However, just like how I am beginning to like reading more, I am also beginning to like to do puzzles more. Michael got one of our puzzles out and we worked on it together for a week because that was all the time that we need to get it done. It was one of my Classic Winnie-the-Pooh puzzles. I hadn't opened up this one yet so I was really excited to work on it together. Here is what the picture/puzzle looked like.Way cute, hu? I think it turned out really good and I had a lot of fun doing it except for one thing.YEAH! A piece was missing! I can not believe it because we had just open the thing. How can a puzzle come without a piece? We thought that we might of dropped it but knew we really hadn't but we checked everywhere just to make sure. Of course we didn't find the piece and now we have a incomplete puzzle. We are hoping that the manufactures will send us a new piece but I'm not sure if they really will. I just hate how we worked so hard on the thing only to find out that we can never put in the last piece unless we make one ourselves. It was a fun puzzle but a very sad ending.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am also not one of those people that likes doing puzzles!!! Remember my tigger one? I had it mostly done then the kids got to it and messed it up! I just put it back in the box and gave up! I really should get it out again and do it, then glue it together so it will never be broken again!!!

Monica said...

I remember that puzzle because I helped you put some of it together. It is to bad that your little nieces and nephews broke it apart. You should have had it in a better spot then the one you did have it in. I think you should try to put it together again. I also think that it is a good idea to get it glued together after you get it finished.

Unknown said...

my mom and I used to do puzzles together! I like to do them as long as I can do it for a while then when I get frustrated leave it alone. We also had several puzzles that were missing a piece! It's very annoying! Your puzzle does look like a very cute one! I wish I could see it up close!