Everyone needs to have a pet. The reason that I say that is because they always seem to find ways to make you smile. This is very true when it comes to my little Hope. I have caught her doing some very interesting things before and this time was no different. We had just recently gotten a new bag of dog food (since Hope was running low). I was filling up her food bin and had put her food bag down for a minute to do something else quick and while I was doing my other thing I heard this crunching sound. I went to check on Hope and this is what I found.
I guess she was pretty hungry to just go and eat right out of the bag. Oh well, nothing I can do about it and I really don't mind either. Can't wait to see what she will do next to make me smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment