Thursday, August 6
The Gimpy Girls
Many of you already know that Hope's leg has been hurting her (for a reminder of what I am talking about click the link). Well it has been getting worse in the sense that she doesn't use it very much at all anymore. Then on the last Friday, for some reason that I do not know, my foot starting hurting so bad that I could not walk on it. So right now Hope and I make quite a lovely crippled pair. The sad thing about it though is when my foot begins to feel better I think that it is ALL better and that I can do my normal things again so I end up pushing it to hard and have to get back to resting shortly after I start doing my normal routine. It is getting to be very frustrating to be somewhat stuck. I sure will be happy when this is all done with but I must say that I have much more sympathy for my poor little Hope. Pray for both of us to get better soon please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment