Thursday, August 27

Making Bread

This morning, very early, I finally made my zucchini bread. Well.........okay, maybe that isn't totally true. I made more zucchini bread this morning. I made five loafs yesterday from just one of the zucchini's that the farmer had given to me but I gave all of the bread away. Michael was not happy about that since when he came home he smelt the goodness of the bread and wanted some but I wouldn't let him have any. I felt so bad that I decided last night that I would wake up early to make him some so that he could have it with his meal for breakfast. He was very happy to wake up to the bread and I sure do hope that it made his day. The zucchini that I used to make this bread only did four loafs but that is still pretty good. I only gave one loaf away from the batch and that made Michael even more excited since he then only had to me to compete with for eating the other three. The bread sure did taste great and I think I should make some more but that would require getting some more zucchini too. Maybe I could grow it in our yard or something.......hmmmm. I think I might have to try that one day but until then I will just enjoy making the bread and enjoy eating it more so.

No comments: