I love having a great man around to fix things! Ever since we moved into this apartment we have had a few things that we needed to take care of ourselves and one of them involved two phone jacks. The phone jacks just did not work at all and one of them we really need to have working. We talked to the manager about it and he said that he didn't have anyone to fix it at the time and that we could take care of it ourselves and he would reimburse us for it. We looked around and talked to several places and none of them would do it. Michael then looked on the Internet to see if we could just do it ourselves and he actually found a sight that told him how to do it. I just liked that it had pictures of the process so that I could understand what it was saying better. So last night we went out and got new phone jacks and Michael hooked them up. He did a great job and they both work wonderfully now. The funny thing about it is that fixing the two phone jacks actually improved the phones reception. Not totally sure how that worked but I really don't care now that it is fixed and all taken care of. YEAH FOR THE REPAIR GUY!!! I was so happy that yes I had to take a picture of my handy mans work.
Doesn't it look great? It is so pretty and white. The old one was a ugly brown color. So there you have it. I think we could go into business fixing phone jacks since it seems like no one else does this sort of thing in town but then again maybe they all just do it themselves as well. Oh well, time to go and makes some calls.
No comments:
Post a Comment