Since we finally have a child I have been looking all over our little area for some fun free things to do with kids. Let me tell you, it isn't easy at all. Luckily though I have a friend who's daughter is in 4H club and she was showing her pet bunny off at a store so we decided to go as a fun family outing adventure. We had a great time and saw lots of cute baby animals.
Of course I had to get a picture of Seth sleeping through the entire outing but I don't care. It shows that he was part of the fun and saw some baby chicks too. Well at least in his dreams, right?
Here is a better photo of the baby chicks. I don't know what kind they are exactly. I'm sure you could look it up yourself if you find the kind with featherless necks. Honestly, these ones kind of creep me out.
Here Seth is with the baby ducks. We just love ducks in our family. It goes back to Michael and mine's early marriage date night/day fun.
Now these are baby turkey's. I never knew that they looked so much like baby chickens but it makes sence since they are both very closely related in the bird family.
After seeing all of the baby birds that were inside the building we went outside to enjoy looking at the farm petting animals.
They had this super cute and very popular horse. I was lucky to get this photo with how many kids were around that pony.
I love the goats. This one was my favorite because of it's color.
A rather large sheep. Michael thought it was a lama at first.
Finally the rabbits. These are just a few and I figure the ones in chages were probably on a carrot brake or something with how many kids were holding and petting them. It was a long line of bunnies outside. But this sure was fun and maybe we will do it again next year when Seth is a little older and actually able to be awake enough to pet the fun farm animals too.
1 comment:
What a cute little duck among the chicks. One day, I want a duck and I'm going to name him Donald. =)
Post a Comment