I am so burned out from my first quilt that it was kind of hard to get the motivation to start the next one but somehow I did it. Yesterday and today I have been doing nothing but cutting out fabric for the second quilt. I have always hated the cutting part but you kind of have to do it if you want to make something.
This is what I have gotten done so far. I picked out a much easier pattern then the last one that I did in hopes that it will not take me as long to do this second quilt as the first one did. I am also hoping that it will look just as good as the first one but I am not going to hold my breath. The color for this quilt is going to be so dark but hopefully the person getting it will not mind to much. It just isn't what I like personally. I think quilts should be bright and happy but this one is something all on its own. At least I know this is going to be interesting to see how it turns out. Who knows, I may even end up liking it myself.......will see.
No comments:
Post a Comment