Wednesday, September 9

Book Blog

I am so excited to be apart of something wonderful. I have really come to enjoy reading but one thing that is a little sad for me is that I really don't have a lot of people that I can talk to about the books that I am reading. However, that has now changed. One of my friends has started a blog that is all about books! She has invited me and a few other people to be authors of this blog too. What we (the authors) do is just write about a book that we are reading or have finished and tell everyone a little bit about it and what we thought of the book. Here is the link for you to go and look at it if you want to http://readaholicsunited.blogspot.com/. I thought I should also let you know that because I am a part of this blogging group I am no longer going to put on this site the books that I have read anymore. If you really want to know what I have been reading you are going to have to go to that site. Then again if you are just looking for a good book to read it is a great place for that as well. Now this is probably the last time I will say it on here but, "HAPPY READING!!!"

1 comment:

Erin Lafleur said...

Monica!!! :) I hope you don't mind but I saw you were part of the book blog and chased you back to here. This is Erin, your old Perkins Hall neighbor. Would love to catch up so please feel free to drop by my blog at lafleursinidaho.blogspost.com or Facebook me (Erin Lafleur)