Friday, September 11

Baby Showers

I just love baby showers. I have never really been invited to go to one however. I have always just kind of tagged along with my mother. At least that was the case until recently when I got invited to go to TWO baby showers!!! Both of the women, that the party was for, were having girls. I wanted to show you what I got for each of them.I just loved this outfit so much. This was my gift for the first baby shower. I sure hope you can see everything that is in the picture (four items). The funny thing about it is before the girl opened it she told me that she really likes dots. She said that because of how it was wrapped (don't worry you will see in a minute). I still think that it is really funny how I ended up getting this gift for her. I'm sure she is going to use it a lot. The other things that she got at her shower were all the color pink and brown so I am really happy that my gift was quite different.This is my gift for the other baby shower that I went too. I just thought that it was pretty cute. Yes, I know that it is pink with a little brown but I figure that it would be okay since it is mostly pink and white. I actually didn't get to attend this baby shower, just drop off the gift. I was so sick and I didn't want to risk getting anyone else sick. I knew that this baby shower would have some pretty young kids at it and that would just be horrible for one of them to catch a cold because of me wanting to be there. A few days later I heard from the lady that received my gift. She told me that she really loved it and liked how soft the blanket was. She also said that I had wrapped it very cute. This is how I wrapped up both gifts.Isn't that just the cutest thing you have ever seen!?!? I saw this wrapping paper in the store and thought that it was the perfect kind for a baby shower. I don't know if you noticed the little binky that is tied in the middle. I think that is what made it extra cute. One of the ladies said that it was so nicely wrapped that she didn't even want to open it. That sure did make my day. Now I can't wait for the next party!

No comments: