Wednesday, September 2
Other Things
I have realized that I have been talking about quilting way to much that you may all think that I do nothing but that at the moment. Well I am telling you that is just not true. I do other things then just quilting. I am still reading a lot of books to help give me a somewhat down time from my busy life. I finally started to read the Leven Thumps series and have enjoyed them so far. It is way different then what I thought they were going to be. My younger brother really likes these books and he was the first to tell me some things about them but it never made that much sense to me and now I know why after reading the book. I have two more series that I want to read before to long also. Besides reading, I have been having fun cooking (some interesting made up recipes), playing with Hope, working on other projects here and there and much more. What is frustrating though is that there are so many fun and wonderful things to do and it seems like there is never enough time to do them all. How do you all manage to do everything that you want to? If you have a special secret to it please tell the rest of us. I know I sure could use it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment