Now that Michael has a real job we get to go to company parties. We were both really looking forward to this new experience. Something that made it extra special was that Michael's parents were actually able to come to the company party too. They stayed with us for the weekend and we all had a great time. The company party was held on Sunday so we did have to miss our last meeting of church to make it to where it was being held (at someones house). Sadly we were an hour late and that was my fault because it was my turn to teach the lesson for our primary class and I accidentally went over a little bit. But the best part is that we did not get lost once on our way out there. YEAH FOR US!!! The party was also a lot of fun. I did take my camera with me but somehow didn't take any pictures, go figure. Luckily other people too pictures and were kind enough to see that everyone got them through e-mail.
At the house there was this lake. It is so pretty and it was a lot of fun to watch all of the fish pop up from it now and again. Something interesting about this lake is that it was dug out by the owner of the property. Cool hu? He did it all by himself too!
The lake is also deep enough to do some fun boating too. The entire view was just breath taking. I sure would love to wake up to this sort of view every morning.
Here is a few people that were at the party. The party was for family and friends of the company and it was a blast getting to know more of the people that Michael works with too.
This is were all of the wonderful food was at for the party. All of it tasted so wonderful!!! It was pretty much impossible to not go back for seconds and equally hard to leave room for the desert. I'm sure everyone had happy tummy's that night.
Something that you might find kind of funny is how I did not take this picture (or any of them if you remember) and yet this is the exact table that we all sat at for our dinner. We just wanted to enjoy the beautiful lake and this looked like a great spot. I find it funny at least.
When the party was pretty much over we got a big group shot of us. Sadly some people had already left so they are not in here. I hope you can see Michael, his parents and me. We are in the center almost. Just look for my blue shirt and then you can't miss us all. It sure was a great party and I can not wait to see what and where we will go and do.
At the house there was this lake. It is so pretty and it was a lot of fun to watch all of the fish pop up from it now and again. Something interesting about this lake is that it was dug out by the owner of the property. Cool hu? He did it all by himself too!
The lake is also deep enough to do some fun boating too. The entire view was just breath taking. I sure would love to wake up to this sort of view every morning.
Here is a few people that were at the party. The party was for family and friends of the company and it was a blast getting to know more of the people that Michael works with too.
This is were all of the wonderful food was at for the party. All of it tasted so wonderful!!! It was pretty much impossible to not go back for seconds and equally hard to leave room for the desert. I'm sure everyone had happy tummy's that night.
Something that you might find kind of funny is how I did not take this picture (or any of them if you remember) and yet this is the exact table that we all sat at for our dinner. We just wanted to enjoy the beautiful lake and this looked like a great spot. I find it funny at least.
When the party was pretty much over we got a big group shot of us. Sadly some people had already left so they are not in here. I hope you can see Michael, his parents and me. We are in the center almost. Just look for my blue shirt and then you can't miss us all. It sure was a great party and I can not wait to see what and where we will go and do.
1 comment:
Looks like you had a lot of fun! I'm glad you got to go to it!
Post a Comment