Wednesday, September 9

New Boundries

On Sunday, in church, Michael and I were informed that four wards in our stake were going to have new boundries. Our ward was one of the four that was going to be affected by this. I am so sad about it. Michael and I have not lived here very long and I have really come to love some of the people that we have meet and I am worried that they are going to be taken away from us. It is just so hard because I was finally making some really good friends too. I mean I am happy that we are going to have a chance to meet some new people but it is just still a hard thing to lose some of the others in our ward that I never got a chance to meet and really get to know. We get to find out this up coming Sunday if we are staying in our ward or going to another. I will let you all know what happens when I find out.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Just to let you all know we got the new boundries. We lost 91 people from our ward! I am sure going to miss my friends that moved but at least I still get to see them at stake activities. :>