Tuesday, November 15

Joys of Boys

This is the last of what happened in January that I wanted to share with all of you.  It is all special to me (thus why I'm sharing it) but I know it looks like just ordinary life too (which it is for us).
 
With all of the birthday's and Christmas finally over we now have a completely set of Paw Patrol plush puppies and Rider too.  Seth knew right away that they needed to ride in their cool car he got from his grandparents.

A simple blanket fort and nothing else sure can make this kid happy.
 
Although he loves to play with every toy and finds ways that make it different and interesting too.  Not how I like the books to be used but to him this had a very particular order.

With it being a new year and him old enough he is now able to go to Primary in our church.  YES!  I wasn't able to go to church yet but daddy was sure to take a picture for me to show me how good he was about sitting in his chair.

Since James is no longer the baby in the family it means time to learn how to do some chores to help around the house.  Daddy thought vacuuming would be a good place to start.

He just turned one and already he can reach the door handle!  I am so screwed!!!
 
Even though I can't lift him that doesn't mean he can't climb up into my lap/arms and be held.  I don't think he has slept so well since before I went into the hospital to have John.

Sadly his little prison for the next several weeks.  He was happy when I took this picture because he didn't know what it meant.  With all my family help gone I had to trap him in here so he wouldn't get into something that he shouldn't and I'm sure it would be something that I couldn't lift him for.  I was suppose to have someone in our ward once a day come over and help but that didn't happen as much as I needed it so he ate lunch in here and took naps in here too.  I couldn't step over the thing so we made sure it had a gate I could go in and out of to change his diaper.  It was really tuff for both him and I to deal with for so long but we managed somehow.

A free baby with every box of diapers.  That is how it goes right?
 
John meeting buddy of his.  I can't wait to see them grow up together.  I can just imagine all of the trouble they will get into too.  (At this point we were still waiting for the third musketeer to be born).

I just laugh when I see this picture because the binky looks huge.
 
Our loving mother/big sister dog keeping baby safe while he was doing tummy time on the floor.  She always tries to act tuff and like she doesn't care or like the kids but we know that she really adores them.

This is the life, a baby's life.
 
 First time outside in the backyard.  Oh the fun we are going to have there this summer.
 
It is his first boutonniere and it looks as big as his head almost. 
 
Okay, I shared a picture of all of the kids with their hats that grandma made but I just love John's so much because of how perfect it is that I had to share it again.  Our mighty lion!  Look at that cute roar.

Here he is with his growing buddy.  Still a very little guy but it won't be long before he passes him.
 
YEP! A second growing buddy.  Kind of crazy I know and there is a story behind why too.  My oldest sister saw the cross-stitch that I had made for him and told me that we needed to get a snoopy for him that we should use as his growing buddy.  Well we found one and are using it just for her.  I think it is pretty interesting to see the perspective on how different he looks in size when you compare the two buddies.

No comments: