Well onto another month of happenings for around here. It was a fun months of firsts for John and we did a lot of things. Probably more than I should have but that is okay. Keeping ones self busy is good.
One morning daddy made a smoothie and the kids decided they needed it too. For some reason they all got straws instead of the clean cups I had ready for them. Oh well, fun moment.
Who wants a milk mustache when you could have a butter one? I even goes great with her bandana too.
Sometimes I really wish I could look this cute and good when I'm a mess in the morning.
THIS is the boys room special project. My husband is making a bunk bed. That way in the baby is moved into the boys bed we can move his brother James out of the crib and onto the bottom bunk. We are going to have Seth sleep up top.
This is the ladder for him to climb. When it wasn't attached we let him do a little test climb and he can go up just fine. The spacing was perfect.
My mother wanted some cute updated pictures of the kids and so I decided to try and do a little photo session. I was doing each kid by themselves and with another sibling and what not. I had them all matching as close as possible. Seth, of course, just had to hold "his" baby and give him kisses.
John started to get fussy so Seth tried really hard to calm him down. James was like whatever. Sarah on the other hand was so grumpy that I only got one picture of her where she isn't screaming. I couldn't figure out what was up with her until later that night when she threw up.
All of the kids looking festive for Valentine's Day. I just love dressing them up and they did AWESOME with letting me get a group picture too.
In our family we have a tradition of heart attaching the kids doors. Each day they get a new heart that tells them something we love about them. This was John's first year so I had to get a picture.
James was pretty happy with the loving words on his door too.
I finally got Sarah to smile for a picture and that took a long time. Good thing those hearts are up there so I can remember what I love about her.
I just love how excited Seth was every morning to see a new heart and have me read it to him.
For your first Valentine's Day you also get a book. Each kid has a book series that is just theirs and 'Duck and Goose' is Johns.
I like how I can see them all but the only thing I hate is how far the baby is away from me. I also don't like that the older three kids can kick each other easily.
This month is also Hope's birthday. Yeah! She is such a great and wonderful dog and I know life for her has change a lot and quickly too but she has born it all well. I am so thankful that she is a part of our family, even when she drives me crazy sometimes.
Still loving wearing grandma's hats. They like to pretend to be that animal too.
Sometimes Seth just amazes me with how he thinks and how patient he is. I had to leave the room for a little while and when I came back he had made this masterpiece. What is so amazing is that the table is not level so the fact that he was even able to do this is pretty grand.
He is so getting into trains and starting to pretend really well. I always have fun listening to the stories that he comes up with.
At nap time he likes to use it. (Although now a days he can't sleep unless it is totally covering him.
At least with snoopy he looks bigger.
This big boy now gets to be forward facing since he is so BIG!
Another must/traditional picture is when you get to go on your first walk. I like to get a group shot to remember how we went on the walk. Thankfully daddy came this time and we weren't going far because the older two had a hard time.
Since you couldn't see him so great in the group picture he got his own photo.






























No comments:
Post a Comment