Thursday, February 28

Two Months Old

Well I can't believe it but Seth is already two months old (in going by the end of the month date). He has already learned and done so many things. He is getting really good at holding his head up on his own. He can roll over from stomach to back. Still can't quite get from back to stomach; he does half way and then goes to his back again. He also has been talking to me a lot which I love! Seth is getting really good at copying my mouth movements. Like when I make an "O" shape with my mouth he will do it too. He also will stick out his tongue if I do it first. I still can't wait to hear him laugh. At times it seems like he is about to do it but then he gets a little bit of a coughing fit and I miss out but I'm sure it will happen soon.  Other then that he is still a really good quite baby and we just adore him.

No comments: