Tuesday, February 12

The Doctors

     One thing that I really wanted to do with Seth was take a few pictures of him with the Doctors that help him get here from heaven.  I am so thankful that I was blessed with these good and very smart in their field of study people.  I know without a doubt that without them and many blessing from Heavenly Father that I would not have this sweet little boy as my son today.  The first picture is my OB that I saw a lot and was a big help during my pregnancy that had lots of morning sickness and many kidney infections.  I also saw a diabetes specialist to help keep my sugar numbers in control but when I went over to his office to get a picture with him he was on vacation with his wife so I'll have to see if I can get a photo with him another time.  Those two doctors were the main ones I saw on a every other/weekly basis.
 
Now the other picture is Seth with his doctor who I just adore! She is so nice and sweet and will answer any silly question that I have. She also helps me feel confident in that I am doing the right things for my son.  I'm so thankful that the Lord has blessed me with good people to help me get my son and to also help me take care of him too.  So yes, YEAH FOR DOCTORS!!!


No comments: