The time went by really fast but my little guy is already one month old (plus a few days since I'm late in posting). I am amazed with how well he can hold his head up. I'm also very excited that he is awake more during the day. He still isn't perfect at night but I don't think it is as bad when he is able to be a little more active during the day.

|
Now my sister has done pictures of her kids with stuff animals to show how much they grow over a years time and I just loved the idea so much that I had to do it with our baby too. So I'd like to introduce Mr. Penguino. There is a story as to why Seth's first stuff animal had to be a penguin but I'll tell you that story another day. Also just a fun for your information note, I made the little outfit that Seth is wearing in the photo and all the other monthly growth photos you'll see. I saw the idea on Pinterest and just had to do it too.
|
Here is a better close up of the outfit that I made him. I think it turned out very cute and boyish too. Although I think the best part of having this outfit is that he can wear it to church and have a tie that I'm not going to worry about him pulling off.
No comments:
Post a Comment