Today was a very big and full day for Seth. Besides it being his two months old photo shoot day it was also the day that Michael's parents, his sister and her two children came for a quick visit. They were traveling towards Idaho to go to Michael's little brothers music recital. Really wish that we could go too but can't since Seth still has a slight amount of his cold left and we were also told by his doctor to keep him home for two months. YEAH for almost being done with the two month groundation. Anyways, it was great to be able to see them all again because it has felt like a really long time. I just had to get a photo of the very first time that Grandma and Grandpa were here to see our cute little guy.
Yep, Seth sure fits right in with the family and is going to love visiting Grandma and Grandpa. Now if I can only get Grandpa to wait until he is five years old before he teaches him "The Claw" so I can have a few good years of nice photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment