Thursday, February 28

Crib Valentine's Version

With working on my first Valentine's Day quilt this month I surprisingly had some left over pieces.  Again I couldn't just through them out so I thought I had to do something fun/special with them.  There wasn't enough to make another twin size quilt but there was a good amount left to make a baby crib size quilt and so that is what I made for Seth's crib.
Although I only have one problem.  I didn't finish it in time for him to enjoy on Valentine's Day but I figure that is okay.  It will still get some use out of it and it will match the twin quilt that I made for the extra bed in his room.  Yes, I'm a dork that likes matching bed spreads in children's rooms.  Don't ask me why cause I'll I can say is I like the uniform look you get.

No comments: