Isn't that just the coolest thing ever? I sure think so. I have had so much fun playing with it. I am happy that Michael found the spot to put in more batteries for when I run it out. But he may not let me because he is starting to get sick of the song that it plays and all I have to say to that is tuff luck mister!
Saturday, November 28
2009 Ornaments
One family tradition that is important to me is to get a new ornament for that year. While growing up my parents would do this tradition with each one of us kids. We would get a new ornament on Christmas eve (most of the time) but in Michael's family they have the tradition of getting a ornament at the beginning of the month. I like that a lot better since you have a longer time to enjoy looking at it. This year Michael's parents got all of the family ornaments.
Michael's little sister was the first one to open up her ornament.
She got this cute fairy that goes with a bunch of other adorable fairies that she has gotten over the years. The best part of it all is that on the tree all of the fairies are together. It is like they have their own little family section of the tree.
Michael and I were next to open up our ornament. For some reason, I have no idea why, the dogs had to help us open it. They would not leave the thing alone. I just found this really strange but funny too.
Now I know that Michael and I got the best ornament of them all. It was a Winnie-the-Pooh one!!! Even with how great a fact that is you won't believe what it can do and I just have to show you.
Michael's mother was next to open up her ornament and she got this really cute little red bird.
Last, but not at all least, was Michael's father turn to open his. He got this very beautiful nativity one. All of these ornaments went up on the tree to give it that finishing touch. All except Michael's and mine that is and reason being we are going to take it home to put on our own Christmas tree. But until then I get to play with it and drive Michael crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment