Thursday, October 8
A Little Early
I know that Halloween has not come yet but the stores here already have Christmas items up. I use to be one of those people that it would drive crazy to have other Holiday items up so early. Now however, I really like to walk around and look at all of the Christmas things that they have up. I think I just like how sparkly it all is. Now, looking is totally different then getting. I was weak for a great deal and bought some Christmas presents. One of the stores here had a sale on the sales items. I thought it was kind of funny but hey it made the stuff dirt cheap which made a happy me. I got something for Michael, Hope and even me. At least I am getting somewhat of a head start this year. I already know what I want to get everyone that is on my list. I just hope that I can find it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really like that picture of Hope!! It's very cool! I want a dog!!!
Post a Comment