Tuesday, October 13

A Walk In The Park

As a family we decided to be a little bit more adventurous and explore more of our new hometown. We first went to the dog park in hopes of tiring Hope out a little bit but there were to many uncontrollable dogs that day so we just took some fun fall pictures instead. Glad my camera is working again. Once I was done taking pictures there we found a new park to explore. The park was called Amon Park. I LOVED IT! It was one of the nicest parks that I have seen and I wish that I was a kid again so I could go and play on all of the fun things that they have there (although we did still play on some of it despite our age). The park also had a great walking path that goes along the river. It was just so beautiful, especially with all of the fall leaves in the area. We are totally going to be going to the park in the summer. I can not wait but until then here are some fun pictures that we took from our weekend adventure.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Howard Amon park is one of my favorite places on earth! My Grandma and Grandpa have lived right across from that park my entire life. I grew up going there quite often. It really is a beautiful place!!!

Andrea said...

Howard Amon park is one of my favorite places on earth! My Grandma and Grandpa have lived right across the street from it my entire life . . . it has a special place in my heart! It really is a beautiful place . . . enjoy it!

Monica said...

What state is that park in, Idaho?

Matt and Savannah said...

You have such a beautiful dog!

Monica said...

Thanks, I sure think so too. I always wonder how I was so lucky as to get such a beautiful dog like her and one that love to have her picture taken too!