Tuesday, October 27

Suprise Trip

About a week ago my little sister-in-law got really sick and had to have surgery. I was fortunate enough to be able to go see her at the college she is attending with my mother-in-law. I am so thankful that I got the chance to go since it had been a really long time since I last saw my sister-in-law and of course I was really worried about her too. I don't think that I was that much of a help. All I really did is whatever was needed to be done and stay with her when her mother had to go do a few errands every now and again. We stayed with her for about a week and by the end of that week she was doing a lot better. On the last day of the trip I got to go to the college campus and look at some of the changes that has happened. Reason that I wanted to do that is because it was the same college that I went to and where I meet my sweet heart. A LOT of things have changed! I just couldn't believe it all so I had to take pictures to show you too.Here is what the back of the MC building looks like. I'm sorry but I don't have a picture of what the front looks like now or what it did look like before they started to change things. But let me tell you the building is really nice now.In the MC building you have the cafeteria, the book store (where you get stuff for your classes or just fun things like cloths, games, etc.), and where you also get your student ID card too. Most of the dances where held in this building too. Michael and I had our very first date at one of those dances. I did have a couple of classes in this building when I was going to school and even my ward meet in this building too so this place means a lot to me.Okay, this is just a horrible picture so I apologize. I am trying to show you the building that is way low to the ground but in reality this thing is HUGE (and above ground)!!! When Michael and I were leaving college they had just gotten the ground all prepared for the building of it. This building is going to be the new auditorium for devotionals and things. I hope I get to see the inside of it one day.This is my beautiful sister-in-law. She really likes cows so her mother and I had to get her this shirt that we saw in the book store before we had to leave to come back home. The shirts says, "BYU-Idaho, Cow Tipping Team", "Put your shoulder into it!" and, "Farm fun for all ages." I think this is one of the greatest shirts out there!!! I probably should have gotten myself one but its okay.So that is the trip in a nut shell I guess. Oh, during the ride home we did come across this amazing field with the brightest green you could see for the fall season. It was so beautiful with the storm clouds above and everything. I thought that you all might like to see it too. It sure was nice to be able to see my sister-in-law but it is also nice to be home again.

No comments: