Wednesday, October 7

Wedding Fun Again

Last Friday, one of my friends from college, and childhood, was getting married. I just love weddings. They just make you happy. The reception was being held down in Oregon so we were able to spend some extra time with Michael's parents. They were so nice to watch Hope for us while we went to the reception. We were a little late in getting to it but at least we did not get lost once! I think that has got to be a record for us. It was so nice to see the surprise look on my friends face. The reason for that surprise look was because my mother was actually the one that got the invitation. Her parents are friends of my parents and hence my mother told me about my friend getting married. I told Michael that we had to go and he was so good as to make it work out that we could attend. It sure was great to see her again since it really has been way to long.I think they are a very cute couple and I know that they are going to have a lot of wonderful years ahead of them. But before we left I got a surprise myself. Two girls that I meet my first year of college and was friends with were also at the wedding reception. It was just wonderful to hear what was going on with them and where they were at and much more. It was a pretty perfect night full of fun surprises and I am just so happy that we were able to go. Oh, and the cake was FANTASTIC!!!

No comments: