I wanted Sarah to have a nice outfit for the 4th of July. I started making one dress that was going to be so cute on her and what happens, I mess it up bad and just toss the thing. I still wanted her to have something new and festive to I came up with this real quick.
Not my favorite and it was kind of tight but it worked for the day. I like the little party in the back of the dress look with the denim. I also made her matching headband with the flower too.
This girl loves to read and has gone though all of our kid books several times.
What do you do when the sippy cup is broken? You put a straw in it.
Faith is everyone's best friend in this house but she is only Sarah's pillow.
On corn picking day she was my little helper. She was slightly nervous about going in at first but then she loved it so much we had to keep a really good eye on her.
First day of nursery!!! She got to be with big brother which helped.
For pioneer day I wanted the kids to look like little pioneers I had fun dressing them up. Sarah thankfully had this beautiful dress to wear for the day so I only had to make the apron and bonnet to go with it. I just went through my stash of fabric and found a great match for the dress. She is so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment