Friday, August 5

James July

Every kid has worn this outfit for their first 4th of July.  It is a special tradition we have.
 
A tooth!
 
Still as wiggly as ever but he is pretty cute so I'm okay with it for now.
 
PROGRESS!!!  I have everything on the front appliqued down so now onto the quilting portion. 
 
I just love his facial expressions.
 
Getting so close to being a crawling machine.
 
Since each kid went with me to the quilt show I got a coupon for 1 yard of free fabric for each kid.  Such a great deal.  Well for some reason it was really hard for me to pick a style for James.  These were the options that I came up with. 
 
Option #1
 
Option #2
 
Option #3
 
Option #4

Option #5
 
Option #6
Hubby really liked #6 and I really liked #4 so we compromised and went with #5 for the design I would make.  I do plan on making the design for #4 one day but with totally different colors.
 

Corn picking fun!  Even though he is still little I wanted him to have fun too.
 
A funny family tradition we have is to go and see the big paddle boat when it comes to town. 
 
First time to ride on the swings.  He wasn't sure what to think about it all.
 
The catch of the day.
 
We went to the park a lot and since little man isn't doing to much he got to hang out and play with me in the shade while we watched the older two play on the big toy.

Sitting up like a total pro.

No comments: