A lot of things normally happen for our family in July. There are just so many wonderful fun things to do! Of course the month always starts with a bang, literally.
It was really hot and thankfully another parade person was handing out popsicles. The kids were very happy about that.
I do appear in pictures every now and again. The kids really liked collecting candy, after they got that was what you were suppose to do.
This year we had a new neighbor. The kids loved watching the bird go in and out of the tree.
Seth really didn't want me to take a picture of James getting his breakfast.
Just a sweet moment.
We took the kids to see the minion movie. What a adventure! They actually did really well.
Spent a lot of time walking and throwing rocks into the river.
Had to get a picture next to the fishy.
I made the kids dress up for the day. The hike was a mistake! We didn't make it to the top because my blood sugar dropped really low and the kids hadn't been feed dinner yet so they were cranky. Plus it was really hot. I was just mad I couldn't hike it while pregnant because I had hiked Multnomah Falls the year before while pregnant and pushing a stroller up the pathway too.
Seth broke his blinds in his room several months ago so it was bugging me enough to bug hubby about getting new ones. My husband decided to start and make his own. Yeah, never finished it and we just bought new ones. It was a very nice thought.
This is suppose to be James safe place but as soon as I take him out they are jumping in.
It was such a pretty night along the river that I had to get a photo.
Can you tell they are related?
No comments:
Post a Comment