Even though we did a lot in August it somehow seemed like a slower pace kind of month for us. Which I totally needed.
Sarah was a little scared of the water balloons to start with, totally my fault there.
So totally thrilled but my kids were invited to a birthday party! YEAH!!! I know it doesn't seem like something that is a big deal but for me it is. I have tried so hard to set up play dates with several other moms who have kids the same age as mine but it always falls through and then I hear about the fun things they were able to make time for with another friend the same day they were suppose to hang out with us. It is hard. BUT at least my kids had a blast at the party with their (and my) friend.
Another afternoon we did chalk art at the park. SO MUCH FUN! I love to draw and really got into it as you can see me working on my masterpiece.
Seth flying away by the seat of his pants. Oh my!
Sarah trying to figure out why she can't grab the string.
I thought why not give James a turn in it too.
He liked it so much he fell asleep.
Cowboys and Robbers! (who should be resting)
Seth really loves horses right now and was happy to just sit on this thing.
Sarah liked the rocket ship so much more. Probably because she got to be the boss.
I also got this taggie football toy made for James. I like to take the ribbon from the presents my kids get at the baby shower or welcome to the world gifts and make it into a toy they can play with. It help me remember how many people love and are happy my kids are even around.
I realized that I never got a good picture of James for pioneer day so here it is. I made that cute bandana he is wearing by the way. Easy and so stylish.
Riding in a shopping cart now instead of the stroller.
Can't believe how much he has grown! He sure is a sweet happy boy and I love his laugh.

















No comments:
Post a Comment