If you teach your kids right then you shouldn't dread those moments of going out in public, right? Well I'm not sure how or when I taught them good table manners but I am so thankful that they have them at such a young age.
Grandpa and Grandma S took us out to lunch/dinner one time while they were visiting us and the kids did great.
We went to Olive Garden. As you can see they really enjoyed the bread sticks. I love those too. Seth really enjoyed dipping his in some sauce they had.
Being awake didn't last long and he was out and asleep when we sat down. Oh well, that is good manners for a baby right? In a comfy enough place to fall asleep.
1 comment:
Awwww...I'm so glad they were so good for you! You are a good parent, so that is how they knew to be good ;)
Post a Comment