My favorite holiday is St. Patrick's day and this year sadly I didn't have much energy, after Valentine's Day massive celebration, to get that much into it but at least I was able to force my self to do a few things.
I am a nutty mom in that I make all of my kids wear green. Maybe you could even say a little bit of a over kill with how much green they wear. Honestly, I even have back up green outfits encase they need to change at some point in the day.
Seth is such a good big brother and has to make sure James it okay.
My little girl can be such a camera model sometimes.
Seth was the hardest one to get a picture of because he was full of so much energy this morning but at least I managed to get this one good photo.
They both also got to have lunch on green plates and their milk in green cups. I thought it was pretty cool. Now I know I could have done some dyed green food but I've never really liked that. I'm okay with the natural green color food but when you make the food green it just isn't right.
Little man just sleeping through lunch time.
Once Seth realized what I was doing he had to make a funny face at me. He doesn't do this often which is a good thing but I know I'll get more of it later as he grows up.
No comments:
Post a Comment