It is fun getting surprises in the mail but even more so when they are for your children to enjoy. My sweet sister, "Aunt Ducky" as we like to call her, sent a Paw Patrol bubble blower. We got it while the kids were down for nap time so I made sure it was up and running when they got up.
This thing shot out TONS of bubbles. Sarah was so fascinated by it. She really loves bubbles.
Seth also enjoyed the bubble machine too but I don't have any pictures of him with it. That is because he was so excited that he was running around crazy that I couldn't get a picture of him. He would chase the bubbles, try to catch them in his mouth, clap and dance like crazy and take off running through them. All of us enjoyed many fun hours with this machine.
1 comment:
genius gift! I love how kids get so excited about things like this
Post a Comment