Tuesday, June 30

All Out

I don't like to go outside when it is hot but when it is cool it is okay because you can always bundle up right?  Well I made the kids play outside on a pretty cold day but at least we had fun while wearing our coats.
 
Seth loves his little sandpit area.
 
He also enjoys going through this tunnel that we got a long time ago too.  Still having a hard time getting Sarah to go in it but I'm sure she will get there soon enough.

Sarah has found a new joy and love for sidewalk chalk.  She just loves to draw.
 
Even with it cold I made sure James would stay warm.  I must have done a good job if he was comfortable enough to fall asleep.
 
Since we had so much fun outside I decided that we were going to have dinner outside too.

It was a fun campfire dinner.  So nice warm meal and nice warm fire to enjoy.
 
Since Sarah wasn't quite big enough to eat at the table yet we brought her highchair out.
 
James got to enjoy the warmth of the fire too.
 
Although unless I was holding him this was his reaction.  He just loves to snuggle and be close to someone.  Honestly he did enjoy the fire while you were holding him. 

No comments: