Well half way through what I started a long time ago but at least some progress is good. Here is the rest of the fun our little man has been having this year.
Seth also got to take part in his very first Easter egg hunt. It was so much fun watching him try to figure out what he was suppose to be doing. Once he got it down that we were "cleaning up" the eggs he was thrilled to be of help.
Any moment with daddy is a very happy moment. I just love my two adorable men and special times like these.
Daddy had a little mower like this when he was a kid so he just had to make sure Seth had one too. I'm glad that he did because it is so cute watching them do yard work together. I also figure it is good future training for Seth to learn how to help the family out more when he gets older.
The large river boat was passing through town again and somehow it is a tradition of mine to take the kids to see it at least once that year. Seth was pretty impressed with it this time around. I'm actually amazed that even with him so far away he looks so small.
Seth's big catch of the day at the park near the river. I'm pretty sure he had no clue what he was looking at but it is still cute to see him try to figure stuff out.
I was cleaning out one of my gardening spots and Seth just had to build a sand castle there instead. Oh yes, and Faith had to photo boom the picture. Funny dog!
Our very first picnic lunch at the park. It kind of threw Seth off but then he realized that this was a kind of fun thing to do. I guess we will have to try and do it more often next year.
Seth is a really good and heavy sleeper....well most of the time. Which is great because I like to peak in on him and see how he is doing. One night I found him like this.
Playing with the turtle Lilly and trying to walk the way she does too. It was a quick play time seeing as we were trying to get him settled down for bed.
My future baseball star! I just love to play baseball and helping Seth learn the game is a lot of fun too. Daddy did great at teaching him how to swing the bat and to hit ONLY the ball.
I had to get a picture of my sweet little man on Mother's day. He looks so much like an angle in white and I love how he is in my flowerbed next to my grandmother's flowers.
We got a new/used outside table and Seth loves to eat lunch out there. I love it too because it makes cleaning up after lunch so much easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment