Now I don't want you to think that we only focus on our kids in this house. Hope and Faith are a big part of our lives and we try to include thing in a lot that we do. Sometimes they even have some fun moments on their own which I know they love.
Most of the time the girls like to sleep in their own areas but once in awhile I will see these cute sisters snuggling up with one another. I know Hope would hate to admit it but she really does love this time with Faith.
Hope is so funny in that she can sleep anywhere and anyhow just fine. But one of her most favorite spots to sleep is outside right next to my favorite fruit tree. It gets some great shade in the morning and from that spot you can see the entire yard nicely. Anytime Hope is outside she just loves to go right here.
Even with being a high risk pregnant lady, again; I still had to get outside and there is no better way then to take everyone to the park or just go on walks around the neighborhood. I like to take the dogs with me because they are wonderful about pulling the stroller when I tell them to so that all I have to do is steer the thing. I also really like to have Hope with me because she is great about telling me when my blood sugar level is getting low. I always feel a little safer when she is with me.
Of course my most favorite thing with these two is when we just get to play outside in the back yard together. I also like it when they get a nice bath and then roll in the dirt so we can bath them again. Funny girls. One thing that is really nice is that I am finally getting better at shaving Hope down for the summers. It doesn't take as long as it use to and I am much better at making her coat look even. I know she appreciates the look more too. So other then some exciting trips and walks plus a few beyond great play times the dogs are still as happy and healthy as ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment