I'm sorry but I'm going to try and share these fast. I can't believe the year is almost over and I have things all the way in February that I have wanted to share. I'm either a really bad mom or a busy one or both.
We saw this shirt and it was beyond perfect for Seth. He is such a little flirt with any girl that he is going to be a terrible heart breaker when he is older, I just know it.
Any celebration is more fun with balloons don't you think? Seth sure enjoyed having them all around him.
Something that I just love about my son is how much he wants to help me clean the house. YEAH!!! I am really praying that he NEVER lose that desire to be of help to others.
One little car means not a lot of space when traveling but thankfully he handles it really well when he has his best friend on his side.
As we were traveling for a funeral we stayed with one of my cousins and Seth really enjoyed playing on their air bed. At first I think he thought he had popped it but then realized it was suppose to do that.
We just LOVE our sweet aunt "ducky," and feel really blessed anytime that we get to see her.
Seth got to see great grandma S this year which was fun for him because he could do a lot more in her place then last time. It was so sweet to see them together.
It was time to take some decorations down and put the new ones up for the next month but one little boy liked the old ones so much that we had to leave them for awhile. Actually anytime I tried to take them down he would run and guard them from me.
Out for our first walk of the new spring season. YEAH!!! I love this time the most because it adds some great outdoor time to our routine.
Awhile ago, Michael made this cute little chair for a display I was sharing and Seth found the chair one day and knew it was to sit on. He is really cute in it but already too big. I'm sure Michael will enjoying making him another one bigger for him to use.
He is so funny! He had to be wrapped up in it and he just chilled like that on the floor for awhile. I guess it was finally kid approved at this point.
It is way after Christmas but we like to get our money's worth out of our Christmas trees so we dry them out and use them as firewood. Seth really likes starting a fire with daddy.
Another favorite thing about my little helper. He likes to pull weeds! Yes, actually weeds and not flowers. He is great at asking me which to pull before he just goes and does it. I so enjoy and appreciate all of the help he gives me.
One of my most favorite holidays is St. Patrick's Day. I just love the color green and it is so much fun to dress up my handsome little man in green too.
I am really thankful that Seth enjoys to read but even more so when he picks to read and look through his scripture book. He is so good about turning the pages carefully.
A historical moment! Seth is eating at the table for the very first time! He is doing so great and really loves this new privilege of life that he is getting. Too bad he won't see it that way for the rest of his life but for now I'm glad to make him a little happier about it.
Playing at the park is always fun but doing so with family around is even better. Seth has started to enjoy slides and finally has them figured out what they are for too.
I am more then impressed with my brave boy for going down the biggest slide in the park all by himself. He just loved it too.
This little man is just way to handsome for his own good. He is also a sweet thing in he gets really concerned when something brakes and wants us to fix it right away too.
No comments:
Post a Comment