Friday, March 21

Styling Headbands

 I am so glad that my daughter was born with a lot of hair because it makes it just that much more fun to put bows, clips and headbands on her.  My oldest sister watches a sweet ladies daughter and since her little girl has grown out of some of her headbands she was super sweet to give them to me.  Well I just had to do a fun headband photo shoot with my little girl.  I also figure it would give me a lot of options of pictures that I could use for her birth announcement too.
 




 In case you are wondering which picture I used for her birth announcement it was this one.  I did fancy it up a bit more and I just love how it turned out.


 
 
 
Since little sister was getting so much attention with the camera Seth had to make sure that I got at least one picture of him too.  What a cute and demanding kid I have.

No comments: