I just love having our little girl home. It is kind of funny but it seems like she has always been here that we have to keep reminding ourselves that she hasn't. So far big brother has been doing pretty well with her. She is such a good and happy baby. The entire first week of her being how has been so much fun and full of a lot of firsts.
Enjoying some snuggle time together. I LOVE IT! She is so tiny and yet so big at the same time. I do love all of that hair she has and can't wait to style it for her later.
Little Sarah with her special growing buddy, Snowflake. It was the only name for the bear that seemed to fit right.
I guess a tradition in our family that I wasn't really planning on having is that the children receive "birth" gifts. They open them up the day they come home. Sarah is already becoming a pro and will be ready for when Christmas comes.
One thing I did forget a little about was how much baby's sleep. Sarah especially loves to sleep on anyone's shoulder. It is one thing that I treasure.
Of course the dogs must have a turn to meet Sarah. Faith was very excited to see the new addition to the family.
Hope's turn was next and she really hasn't left her side since. I have a feeling that Faith will always be Seth's best friend and Hope will be Sarah's best friend. It is a good thing we have two dogs then.
Sarah did get some special daddy daughter time at home. I don't know what they were talking about but it was probably something along the lines of daddy telling her the dating rules for when she it older. I know we have another really good looker on our hands.
Finally she just had to have her sweet growing buddy watching over her. I just love having a little girl. Much more then what I thought I would and I'm excited to see her grow and change in this upcoming year.
No comments:
Post a Comment