Soon after Sarah was born Michael's family was able to come out and meet the newest member of the family. I was so excited for them to get to meet this special sweet little spirited gal that we have been blessed with.
Next grandma got to hold her and share some snuggle time with her. I do hope that Sarah will be able to pick up some of grandma's great traits that she has.
Sarah meeting grandpa and him already trying to teach her how to do the "claw". Thank goodness she was asleep and probably didn't pick up any of that from him yet. I keep telling him that the kids can't learn how to do the claw until they are five. That way I at least have some good picture of them before then. Yes, grandpa knows how to have fun and drive mommy nuts too although we all still love him for it.
We also tried to get a picture of our family together but that is hard when you have a little boy that is hungry and needs a nap too.
No comments:
Post a Comment