Since Seth was little he has loved to bite on wood so I knew the day would come that he would attack the sides of the crib. I wasn't fast enough on getting something up on the side rails so their are a few marks already but I'll fix that later. I did look around several stores to find rail guards but our town is small so I had no luck which meant I had to use my sewing skills. I came up with something simple, soft and strong all at the same time.
It isn't to bad close up either. This helped solve the problem of marking the sides and it has even started to help Seth stop biting all together. Not totally sure how that worked out but I'm not complaining. I do think one day I might make this reversible and have it be pink on the other side so I can use it for his sisters crib incase she becomes a bitter too.
No comments:
Post a Comment